Monday, November 29, 2010

quilted coasters

Last month, I participated in a coaster swap with the Cincinnati Modern Quilt Guild.  The pattern I used can be found in Joelle Hoverson's book Last Minute Patchwork and Quilted Gifts(If you haven't seen her books yet, check them out.  She has two wonderful knitting books and the sewing one is just as great.) 

 Anyway, here are some coasters similar to the ones I brought.  I made two sets, thinking I'd save the other for a Christmas gift...they just need to be finished! 


Here are the coasters I got in exchange!  Aren't they adorable??  I just love the print- it reminds me of a Christmas book we read when we were little. 

Thank you Barb!!

And I can't keep them away from Ella.  So, if you're at our house and need a coaster, check the playroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment