Thursday, December 2, 2010

easy christmas garland

Over the next few weeks, when I'm not making Christmas gifts, I plan to add to our decoration collection.  And just in case you're in need of a few ideas, I'll share some here.  First up, Christmas garland! 

I'd seen this Fall garland on Cluck Cluck Sew and thought it would look great for Christmas too! 

Supplies:
felt
scissors
circular objects (I used a wine glass and a kids cup...does that say something bad about me?)

trace a bunch of circles and cut them out

 

sew them, down the middle of each circle, in one long line, keeping them very close together, but not overlapping


and hang it up! 


You could probably do this with paper, or I thought it would be cool to use felted Christmas sweaters.  Let me know if you try it!
Now I'm off to finish some t-shirt quilts...

1 comment: