Wednesday, October 20, 2010

inspiration

Some things I've been looking at... 
Clockwise from left to bottom:  Crate & Barrel, Pottery Barn Kids, Boden - Women and Mini Boden.  

I love getting holiday catalogues in the mail!  Crate and Barrel is my favorite for modern holiday decorations - especially Christmas ornaments.  Check out these pillows too...they would be great in all sorts of colors!   
 

I don't even know where to start with Pottery Barn.  Halloween costumes, trick-or-treat bags, Thanksgiving decorations....can I have make them all? 

And have you seen or heard of Boden?  I LOVE their clothes!   A little out of my price range, but maybe someday...  I find myself referencing the children's catalogue when I make clothes for my kids.
 
But there is only so much time and money.



2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with copying the inspiration - do it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh can you make me a pumpkin trick or treat bag? I'm serious. I'd use it.

    ReplyDelete